London, United Kingdom
The role of an Account Executive at Waste is to support the other members of the client services team, like the Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Account Directors, in the day-to-day running of client accounts & projects.
This will extend to completing any assigned tasks like setting up internal and external meetings, keeping team members up to date on the latest developments on the account, relaying feedback to the team, and providing updates to clients.
This is an entry-level role and will normally involve working alongside other client services team members in the completion of larger tasks to help with the Account Executive’s learning & development.
- Providing clear project & general updates to the client team members, as directed by Account Managers / Account Directors
- Attending client meetings and calls, taking notes and circulating updates after the meeting
- Updating internal team members on the latest feedback & client updates
- Writing debriefs as overseen by other client services team members
- Attending internal briefings, check-ins and other meetings
- Building understanding of the client, the business and their industry to help the team better support their needs
- Keeping on top of key developments for the client & the industry & keeping the team informed as these emerge
- Setting up meetings as directed by client services team members
- Supporting the client services team on finance tasks
- Assisting with other project or client related tasks as required
Knowledge and skills:
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Passionate about the entertainment sector
- Excellent customer service & relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Keen to develop a career in Account Management
In return, you’ll get:
- To work with one of the most innovative mobile gaming clients in the world
- Competitive salary
- The option to work between home and the office both now and long term.
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment.
- The opportunity to grow and take on line management
- To work on big game titles in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing world-class work
- Access to training and development at the directors and line managers discretion
- Waste shuts during the Christmas period ranging between 1 and 2 weeks with that time not being taken out of your regular holiday entitlement
- Early-finish/late start Fridays in August & February
- Christmas and summer parties you'll want to post about
- Regular team outings and social events
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthdays off
- Volunteer days
- Access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
- Flexible start times
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
The Waste Way:
- Proactively seeking out ways to support the team (client services & the wider team)
- Taking ownership over your assigned tasks
- Seeking out opportunities to develop your skills
- Contributing to team discussions and giving your input
- Actively looking to bring the team together to collaborate
- Proactively communicating updates and keeping everyone in the loop
At Waste, we live by 4 key cultural pillars and expect ALL Waster’s to live up to these principles. This is what Waste was founded on:
Be Brave – We look for fresh ways to solve problems and encourage diversity of thought.
Own Your Shit - We value actions over words and empower Wasters to make things happen.
Make it Better – We’re always looking for ways to improve our work, agency and ourselves.
Be Kind – We’re a team. Win together, lose together, learn together.
How Wasters embrace Diversity & Equal Opportunity
Us Wasters are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion. For us diversity and inclusion are not just a tick-boxing activity, but a chance for us to make long-term meaningful change. A diverse workforce means that we’re able to unlock our ability to innovate, be creative, be better problem solvers and provide an inclusive environment for everyone and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Your application has been submitted